My ipod now on internet

awesome!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

POPCORN SPEAKING!!!


Now, you may not now me but I'm popcorn....the other main owner of a good fantage blog now u may be like....'' uhhh why is she blogging and how?'' well I'm going to tell you! but before i get to the story i want to tell you WHY she picked me. I no almost every cheat on fantage,im random, and im a computer whiz so i could make this blog look its best! now here's DA story... xD and no im not a non i just look like one..

                                                                 How we met!!!                    


                                  Now i just moved into the neighborhood so my friend Miranda waz outside with her 10 yr old sister and her 5 brothers named Derek(18) Austin (13) John (3) Brett (7)  Josh (10) yes she haz a big family AND DONT GO IN DEREKS CARR ITZ RLLY BAD. So she came over randomly tellin me about this blog and if i wanted to be the other main owner...this means i had to post everyday,keep it intresting,be at her house to plan things ( im afraid of Derek  and josh, even tho hes younger than me so i said yes, I NEEDED FRIENDS. Now i thought she just had 1 sistr but SHE HAZ 3!! Now she trusts me to keep her user name and passs VERYY secret.so tadaaa. Anyways,mir ( miranda ) might not have contests or games but i have lots of them my first one is WHERE IS IT !!! HERE IS GOES

thats number 1 heres a hint: You must be very brave to go in veryy deep.
 
Hint: lukily there is no bears in fantage!!


Hint: i wonder if there is royality history here?

                                              COMMENT THE ANSWERS AND WE WILL TELL THE WINNER!!


                      Biaaa,

Popcorn
                                                              
                                                            
                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. LOL THNX POPCORN I LUV THE GAMES U DID AND UR SO LUCKY U GOT Mr.Breson for home room!! =D

    ReplyDelete