My ipod now on internet

awesome!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Fantage Changing OMG SOOOOO SADDDD


COLUMBUS DAY WHOOO dontcha think i should change the color.....well i will anyway TO BLUE YAYYYYY OK so as you can see fantage is CHANGING ALOT me and my friends ( picture above ) are relizing that the ppl who make fantage are afraid their going to loose money!! We like the new stuff but i just want the old fantage back because to me its getting more boring when they get new stuff ughhh its my opinon but still doncha think their getting a little overboard!!??? Ok so i know the title above doesnt have to do with anything so far but i need a title and its not tht easy as ya think. So before i get to the random stuff im going to tell you some of the new things that fantage made. Vintage Classics ( coming soon UGHH I WANT IT TO COME ) the new pet game wild rumble ( whats the use if some ppl dont have pets i mean come on RENT A PET) Ok i might not be able to post alot because i need to go to a parade with my cousins. But but but i will be posting ALOT MORE WHEN I COME HOME!!!!! BIAAAA

1 comment:

  1. So ppl comment comment comment ITS SO FUN AND follow follow follow LAST read read read my my my blog blog blog!!! =)

    ReplyDelete