My ipod now on internet

awesome!!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

FNEW BESTIEZ!!


        Well its me mir sorry i havent been posting thank god for popcorn huh?? i was sick because it all started when my friends and i were playing truth or dare and my friend beth said to lick this sick modly tree and stay in my bros car for 5 mins. ANY WAY if u want to no how i got into this ( other group ) im gunna tell u. well i waz in the vip room on white seal with my friends and i started hanging out with them my other group got rlly mad and told me tht they are deleting meh. Idc im 14 anyway but some of them i new from school even the new group im in. and my other group ( old one ) is mad at me for hangin out with them. So i cried all night because they r my best friends but my new homies ARE 100 TIMES COOLER THAN THEY R. Now if you want to be in MY group.. to bad its impossible my homies hate new ppl ( and moslty nons ) sorry if this waz a short post my but my bro just broke my ipod touch and im tryin my best no to curse on herre so BIAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =( Sorry if ur young and i just said tht ugh ugh ugh MY IPOD!! SH um nevermind. bye!!
                                                               

2 comments: