My ipod now on internet

awesome!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

FIRENDS, BREAKUPS, AND BOYZZZ =P

          Well lets start out with friends cough great cough. Well today i had a fight with popcorn so she wont be blogging in a while. =.( I bet im even more sad than all of you but she seemed pretty sad when she heard she had to leave u guys so she luvs u guys still. This is how it happend.... Well i was walking to my locker and i saw her with theese mean girls that we both hate. So i walked up and asked what was goin on... Well they leaned in and stared whispering and this is what i heard " We cant tell her about the mirandajaca club " well thats all i hear but they said more. So i told popcorn if she was going to act like that than i cant be her friend anymore. Srry high school drama xD. sO WE AINT friends anymore. Now to boys well i have this HUGE crush on this guy named Nolan hes wicked cute and he likes meh!!! But i spread a rumor that i dont like him anymore so he would be pretty sad. I started the rumor because in 4 th grade he tottaly broke my heart so many times so i wanted him to see how it feels. But i wanted to go out with him so i told my friend Jessica to tell him i like him. Well i thought he would be happy but he was tottaly mad. So now he doesnt like me anymore. I dont have anything for breakups so i dont no why i put tht there.


                            If you guys are sad that popcorn left us than write comments to her and she will check them once a month  biaaa 

No comments:

Post a Comment