My ipod now on internet

awesome!!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

FIRST BLOG OMG!!!

    Halo pplz!!! This iz my firstt blog eva so leave comments if i need to do a better job. Now before i tell you guys anything about fantage i want to tell you guys about MY FANTAGE PERSON. Ok so here it goes....

                                                            Da Friendshipp
                Ok i used to have ALOT of friends and i mean alot we would all used to meet at perrywinkle puffin ( our favorite server ) at downtown. We had alot of fun talkin bout random things and stuff and so we were all having fun until one of my friends... Bree555776 said she has to quit fantage because shes getting rid of her computerr. Mostly i was shocked i knew her in REAL lifeee! And her mom really doesnt like a computer in the house so i had to believe her. So she left the week after she told us and our group starting like falling apart LIKE seriously after she left more ppl left than more and more it was just weird. So it was only  three other ppl that i didnt get along with well so we left eachother i still think MOST of my friends will come backk and chat with me but im not too sad that bree quit I SEE HER ALMOST EVERYDAY IN SCHOOL!! but i dont see Brandon alexa  or da rest of the ppl that much.  IF ANY OF U GUYS SEE THEM ( i'll show you there usenames later ) TELL ME COMMENT ME ON THIS BLOG AND WHEN U MET THEM. your award will be i will put the person who found them ON MY BLOG and there will be more but thats secret for the  winner its like a little secret between me and whoever i dont care who right now find my friends. BEFORE I CLOSE THIS LONG BOOK i will tell you the user names.....Brandon8809 theres a brandon8809 with no capital so watch out because i saw him before thinking it was my friend Brandon. Alexawho222, dawinner5556 and thats all i can remember because this happened in 2008 . BIAA ( byee ) HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND REMEMBER I WILL BE POSTING ALOT SO LEAVE COMMENTS AND CHECK OUT MY BLOG TO SEE IF ANYTHING NEW IS HAPPENING.
                                                                Ok lets skip that boring stuff you guys have no clue about AND TALK ABOUT FANATAGE WOOOT WOOOOT wow thats gettin old xD. We all know about vintage classics thats about to open IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THREE WEEKS!!! Im getting mad because i was a non in 2008 AND DONT GET ME WRONG IF UR A NON READING THIS IM SORRY IT STINKS BEING A NON UNLESS YOU REALLY ENJOY IT. Now if any of you guys know how to give ecoins please tell me beacause my friend that i just met REALLY WANTS TO BE A MEMBER LIKE REALLY DOES we would stay in le shop and she would go '' gosh i Really want to be a mem to buy the sweet stuff '' So please tell me and again i would reward you with something. Ok so anyways i will find out when vinatge classics are going to open up AND I PROMISE I WOULD TELL YOU GUYS!!! Ok if you guys want to meet me in fantage to like know me better meet me When: Next Saterday ( 10/16/10 )  Where: Perrywinkle Puffin at downtown near star cafe Why: TO MEET ME DIDNT I SAY WHY OMG PPL PULL IT TOGETHER xD jk you guys are awesome i will never say that to fans. Ok well i gtg PIZZA TIME for me xD so i MIGHT be posting today later on or tomorrow morining!!! bye!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Alrighty pplz i really need some comments and THE FIRST COMMENT OTHER THAN ME GETS TO BE IN MY BLOG like i write abbout how awesome they are and stuff so plzzz follow,read,AND COMMENT

    ReplyDelete