My ipod now on internet

awesome!!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FANTAGE JAPAANNNN ( Konichuwa) did i spell it right??

                      GREAT NEWS! Well today i was with my friends.. __jayzz__ and smellybear ( i no weird name ) and so jayzz had to go so i said why? he said he waz going on Fantage Japan.I asked whats da link....he says cant tell...BIA I WAS MAD !!!!! RLLY MAD!! So i just typed in fantage Japan and this other thing my friend told me tht if u type it iT BRINGS U TO EVERYTHING U TYPE BEFORE IT!! Example: blahblahblahhehe(secret word i cant tell you guys but im sooooo sorry) AND IT BROUGHT ME RIGHT TO IT!!! ITS SO AWESOME THERES NO MEMBERS!! BETTER STUFF!!! MORE PARTAYS!! AND ITS AWESOME!! I HOPE U GUYS  FIND THE LINK CUZ ITZ AWESOME HERES OTHER THINGS!! Well the other day when i got home at 1:55 my brother got home before me so i asked him if he wanted to do sumthing and he usually says NO GO AWAY IM GOING TO HANG OUT WIT MY FRIENDS TONIGHT SO DONT GO IN MY ROOM OR I WILL PUT U IN MY CARR! and u dont want to go in his car...omg its rlly bad u could get da flu!! but today...he was reading those rock roll magazines and kindly ( sorta ) said suree watcha want to do. i asked him why he said yes so he screamed TELL ME WAT U WANT TOO DOO U DIMWIT!!So i asked him if he wanted to scare little kids on Halloween and heres how the first one reactied! ( this is on tape u may go on utube to see the vid )

Brother: So what bush do we hide in
MEHH: Omg any bush u dimwit
brother: OMG HERES ONE
MEHH: oh shut up have u ever scared someone before i guess not
before i do anything else HERES WAT SHE LOOKED LIKE

I had to cut out da backround because she waz in back of my houzee taking a pic and i dont want anything....or anyone cuming to my house soo xD ANYWAYS BCK TO THE STORY

Brother: so what we do
me: omg what do u think we do scare her now put ur mask on dimwit
IT WAZ SO FUNNY HERES WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE AFTER!! ( i drew it )

xD it would of came out better but my ( younger brother ) waz pushing me lol NOWHERES MY DREAM xD


                                So it was a tuesday night and i fell asleep and this is what i dreamed about....


ikr its awesome i was dreaming i wazz on fantage at downtown just going lalalala...



and then THIS HUGE CHERRIO WITH A BIG CREW! CAME AND SAID

YES THE LITTLE ONE SQUEEZED IN THERE  I WAZ SO FREAKED OUT I SAID AHHHH and then i ended up in the cherio thing and got eaten BUT I WAZ HAPPY I GOT EATEN BY A CHERRIO BUT SOMEHOW I ENDED UP IN MY BROTHERS ROOM ??? BIA COMMENT MY LONGEST POST EVA XD HOPE U FIND THE LINK FOR FANTAGE JAPAN AND SEE YA THERE

                                                                                                 
                              
                                                  
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment