My ipod now on internet

awesome!!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Farewell friends to COME BCK!!!!! =(


Well this is about my friends leaving fantage and now im heartbroke now i 'll tell you about Civ-..Civic well we didnt no eachother tht well because..we just met than like 3 days later!! SHE QUIT !! ll crys ll shes still on my buddie list but sometimes i miss her and just stare at her name for hours!! If shes readin this i miss her . Heres cards ppl gave me THNX FANS and friends



thts from my friend alexa sorry half of it waz from facebook and then she wrote sorry and somehow the cherrio got there?! heres my other bfff


i have way more but seeing them is like torture!!!

                 ~ Miranda~
                                                              
                                                                                       
              

No comments:

Post a Comment