My ipod now on internet

awesome!!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

School =*(


Ok when i made this blog it was a FRIDAY and i was making this blog on the weekend and since today is my happy Thursday im going to tell you about the people in my school BUT NO PERSONAL THINGZZZZ!! Ok Stephinaes fone numer is... ok not telling i dont know any Stephanie anyway. This is what i do on my Happy Thursdays I TELL ALOT OF THINGS AND HAVE CONTESTS!! So lets start with the pet town school. So when pet school was being made i thought it was going to be this acedamy where you teach your poets tricks. WELL APRENTLY ( if i spelt that wrong  im sorry ) IT WASNT ITS A STUPID USELESS SCHOOL WHERE YOU JUST PLAY THS GAME CALLED WILD BRAINES AND MY SCHOOL TEACHER MAKES US PLAY IT BUT SHE SHOULD NO WE ARE WAYYY TO OLD FOR THAT MATH BECAUSE ITS SUPER EASY FOR US. Sorry i wasnt in my Happy Thursday mood ok now that i got all my anger out on thre pet school im going to do my school. Well today was music for me ughh so boring her name sounds like a reptile its so weirdddd but shes rlly nice. And this guy NAMED nolan likes me another ughhh its just LETS SWITCH TOPICS OK!!!


                                                    

  Ok since i wasnt in my happy thursday mood i had to change the subject or else i would be doing mean hurtful things xD. So if you have been on fantage latley they got this new STUPID CAMREA UGHHHHH LIKE I CAREEE and heres a pic of me wearing it!!


Ok dont it look hotttt LOL WELL I HAVE AN ANSWER AND NO ITS DOESNTS. Now here is some more new things like for instance the new stuff in the id fone plc heres some pics of the new stuff.

and more..... WHAT  AWAITS YOU!!!!

                                        



And theres more but you need to logg onto fantage start being cool like everyone does and find out the other new stuf!

                                              BIAAAAA,'
                                       Love, Miranda2464
                                    Motto: Treat ppl the way u like to be treated AND I WANT YOU





to do what i just said..

This picture was supposed to  say



  But a little change is ok right!!??
                                       
                                                 
                                                                                        
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment